Sunday, May 30, 2010

Is Blue Domes kid friendly?

This strikes me as a loaded question, even though I ask it rhetorically (of myself no less!). Our kids are 10, 8, and 6 and are fairly social, adventurous, independent and can all swim like fish. So the answer for us is a clear "yes". The sea is very calm, the pools uncrowded and the kiddy land seems to be quite entertaining. So far there's been enough variety in terms of meals to keep them happy. They're also eating a gallon of ice cream and drinking innumerable Pepsis every day.

Being a closed resort, we feel very secure letting them head out unchaperoned to get ice cream or play in the supervised kid area. They really look forward kiddy disco at night and are loving the shows. Not sure what it would be like here with toddlers, but today the folks nearest to us on the beach had an infant with them. Although I can't bear to even imagine what it would be like to have tiny tots again (I'm getting old!), I feel fairly safe in saying Blue Domes is a great place for the entire family.

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying your blog, its a brilliant read, we are arriving on wednesday and any worries we had beforehand have all been alleviated with your information.
    Enjoy the rest of your holiday
    Regards Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello
    thx for your fabulous blog!
    do you know if the ponies and waterbikes are there also, like the brochure promises?
    thx

    ReplyDelete